When she's not wearing expensive lace lingerie,
but instead when she wears simple cotton bikini bottoms and one of my button up shirts.
When she pouts her lips when she gets mad.
How she subconsciously shakes her hips to the beat of the music shes listening to.
When she knows I don't care how she looks but still makes a slight effort to look sexy.
When she wears her glasses instead of contacts.
How she lowers her glasses to shoot me a "I want to tear your clothes off" look when I walk through her front door.
When she smirks at me.
How she says the word "fuck"
I think she's sexiest when she does a painfully slow and sensuous strip tease.
When she wears my clothes the morning after.
When i walk in on her sitting in the middle of her living room with her big over-sized headphones on, surrounded by stacks and stacks of records, eyes closed and head bobbing, and totally and completely immersed in the song she's listening too.
I think she is at her absolute sexiness when she's lying in bed with me, with no make-up on, when her hair is an untamed mess, in her bare skin, and with all her insecurities on display under the morning light permeating through her shades. That willingness, to be at her most vulnerable around me, nothing by far sexier or more beautiful then that...